Technicrete is an Australian-based company specialising in the provision of practical, value-adding high quality consultancy services to the construction materials and construction industries in Australia and internationally, established in June 2006 by Mark Mackenzie.
Mark has more than 27 years’ experience in the construction materials industry, operating in senior technical management roles both in Australia and prior to 2000 in South Africa.
Prior to establishing Technicrete Mark held the following positions:
- National Functional Manager (Concrete and Quarries) – Technical for Hanson Construction Materials Australia. During this time he also served as chairman for the National Technical Committee of Cement Concrete & Aggregates Australia.
- National Technical Manager (Concrete, Quarries and R&D) – AfriSam in South Africa, Afrisam was a Holcim Group Company.
- Contracts Manager responsible for the construction of major road and bridges in South Africa
Mark studied civil engineering and obtained a Diploma in Advanced Concrete Technology through the Institute of Concrete Technology in the UK.
While Technicrete has grown since its establishment our primary focus remains the provision of personalized, practical, value adding, specialist technical consultancy services to the Construction Materials and Construction Industries in Australia and internationally.
Our Technicrete team consists of highly committed, customer-and quality-focused, uniquely capable staff members with more than 40 years combined experience in all aspects of the construction and construction materials industry.
Our clients are mainly (but not limited to):
- Readymix concrete producers
- Precast concrete manufacturers
- Concrete and general contractors
- Construction materials–aggregates and admixtures producers
- Concrete, flooring and specialist contractors
- Roof tile, brick and block manufacturers
- Construction material software-solution companies
- Consulting Engineering Companies