The development and review of mix designs (Project specific, Specialised e.g. Super workable, High Performance, High Strength, etc.) requires a thorough understanding of the specified (project and statutory) and fit for purpose requirements and other constraints.
Technicrete specialises in
- Extracting and understanding relevant specified (Project and statutory) requirements
- Determining sustainability requirements
- Identify, addressing and clarifying potential of disagreement or confusion
- Determining fit for purpose requirements e.g. ambient conditions, pumping and placement requirements, applications, raw material availability and suitability, etc.
- Identifying any other constraints
And then either:
- Designing, developing and verifying the characteristics of concrete products meeting the agreed requirements
- Or assessing submitted mix designs against these requirements to determine compliance and suitability