The performance and characteristics of constructions materials are impacted on by a number of parties and factors, identifying the cause of any issues is not straight forward or always clear, commercial factors are at play and unresolved issues can and do lead to costly delays, disagreements and dissatisfaction.
Using our extensive experience, detailed and in depth investigation, comprehensive analysis and documentation, Technicrete is committed to addressing these matters with the urgency they require and delivering factual fully supported and traceable analysis, reports and conclusions in the following key areas.
- Concrete performance and consistency
- Fresh and hardened concrete cracking
- Plastic and hardened concrete characteristics
- Floor surface issues and defects such as delamination, spalling, dusting, etc.
- Concrete construction issues and non-conformances
- Concrete materials and mix design issues.
- Forensic examination of concrete test reports and batch plant records.
- Concrete pumping and placement issues.
- Production issues
- Commercial Disputes, Specification and Contractual Advice & Reviews
If required Technicrete provides expert witness services.