Understanding and interpreting specified and fit for purpose concrete requirements, managing and clarifying requirements, ensuring the concrete producers clearly understand requirements and that they submit and supply products capable of achieving these requirement, and ensuring that compliance with specified and agreed requirements is achieved, requires:
- A high level of specialised but practical technical and construction experience and expertise.
- A great deal of dedicated time and attention to detail, often difficult to achieve in a contractors busy life.
- The expertise and experience to identify and manage important technical matters.
This is not something that many contractors specialise in and it can be daunting particularly when we consider the potential ramifications i.e. products not achieving pumping requirements, placing and finishing issues, performance / compliance issues.
Technicrete specialises in working with contractors to:
- Extract, logically summarise and rationalise specified and fit for purpose product requirements.
- Identify and address any specified items of concern, this includes addressing errors or non-compatible requirements, clarification of requirements, proposal and agreement of alternatives, etc.
- Clearly and comprehensively defining requirements (Specified and Fit for Purpose) to the concrete producers
- Reviewing submitted proposals, assessing these for compliance, working with concrete producers to clarify matters and concerns and finalising proposed products
- Preparing submissions and submitting proposed mix design to clients and engineers
- Monitoring, analysing and managing performance of concrete through statistical analysis and if required inspection of the fresh and hardened concrete
- Represent them in addressing any issues/concerns
- Complete and submit all as built and sustainable concrete requirements