Concrete consists of a number of raw materials, its performance and consistency is impacted by the characteristics and variability of the raw materials and a number of other factors including raw material management, production, delivery, testing, weather, etc.. Producing concrete which consistently and optimally complies with the specified and fit for purpose fresh and hardened concrete characteristics requires comprehensive and effective management, and appropriate and decisive action to be taken when required. Achieving these objectives results in consistent concrete with required characteristics, cost optimisation, customer satisfaction, confidence that customer expectations and requirements can be met and reduced risk of non-conformances or disputes.
Using our extensive skills, comprehensive analytical and management tools, we work with our customers to proactively and timeously:
- Establish sampling and testing requirements
- Analyse products for consistency and compliance
- Investigate and address trends and potential non-conformances / concerns.
- Optimise products and/or address factors impacting achievement of objectives
- Produce and issue comprehensive product quality KPI balanced scorecards